International Marketeer &
Brand & Business Coach
Cyclist & Challenge Fund-raiser
Global Citizen & Photographer
DELIVERABILITY: Proven track record of leading and motivating teams to deliver and implement strategic brand, marketing and comms projects working with leading brands such as Virgin Media, Gordon’s Gin & AEG
360° PERSPECTIVE: Senior management experience in agency, client, consultancy & full service environments to effectively and empathetically lead projects with an eclectic mix of stakeholders and partners
I'm also captain of the Dutch Maccabi cycling team, a charity fund raiser, travel photography lover and lifelong Liverpool football club fan.
I’ve been fortunate enough in my life to have enjoyed a rich mix of roles and global experiences 🌍 in the world of branding, marketing and start-ups.
As a result I can offer a multi-faceted perspective from my history of being a start-up co-founder (@Calbey), agency business director (@BBH London), consultancy owner (@Ammalosy), start-up mentor (@Techstars) and corporate marketing team leader (@Liberty Global).
And this journey has given me invaluable life experiences from living in AMsterdam, MAdrid, LOndon and Sydney, hence the name for my AMMALOSY consultancy.
Throw in lessons learnt from being a cycling team captain, youth development leader, traveller to 60+ countries and an avid student of personal development, and I’ve gained a novel and powerful mix of perspective, empathy, motivation and intuition.
As important as my experiences, are my beliefs:
- PARTNERSHIP. Those that identify and combine the best of us lead to the best results. I want to work with people as partners, not as the master and the font of all knowledge. We can all learn from each other.
- PEOPLE THEN PURPOSE THEN PRODUCT. the person behind the idea is as important as the product or service. And their passion and purpose is the key ingredient to success
- COLLABORATION - if we support each other as individuals, as business partners and society at large, there’s a greater chance of a win-win-win. There’s a big enough pie for everyone to have a slice.
- POSITIVE IMPACT - improve the quality of life for just one person, one family, one community is a success.
And those who know me have described my talents as :
- Sees the wood from the trees. Reduces the complex to its more simple manageable parts.
- Has a unique balance of strategic insight, creative mindset and commercial nous.
- Inspires and motivates people to be more.
- Always see the glass half-full
If you’re after a thought-provoking, perspective-changing conversation and want to:
✅ Re-discover your or your organisation’s purpose
💥 Form a game-changing strategy
💡Co-create impactful ideas
🎯Execute with more focus
🤝Be introduced to people who can help where I can’t
Then lets talk!
+31 625 164 107